DREAM ON!!!

Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

the lazy song~

today i dont feel like doing anything..
suddenly think of him and again uncontrollably click into his page..
how can i resist?i try not to think i try to escape but my mind kept spinning all about him..i guess i am too free.my brain has too many capacities to load all those nonsense things.i have to put myself in a busy mode in order to forget and keep me away from silly thinking..i have a lot of things to pursue and i am too unproductive..unproductive to the family,society and even to myself..i cant be like that for the rest of my life..i need to achieve something..at least something that can make me die without regrets.i need to be proactive and passionate.maybe tomorrow is the end of the world..who knows..:'(i should let go the the trivial things and do something else that are more important.

jia you!!i cant be lazy anymore..i went for glass exhibition yesterday and Salvador Dali's melting clock told me that time elapsed and cant come back to me..can i aware of this?wake up!!!


these two quotes i found them meaningful.Dali words will become my motivation to keep on moving.
hope for a brand new day..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment