DREAM ON!!!

Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

tiring but enjoyable day^^

it is a tiring today.when i first opened my eyes, i felt so down and so so reluctant to wake up..
but 'bo huat',9am is the practice for taekwando demo on sunday.we are being invited by the Festival 1 Malaysia of our uni..so excited yet very worried..

i have been absent for taekwando practice from the beginning of this sem..today is my first time join back this family..haha..i looked so awkward in doing every steps.so paiseh nia..luckily seniors are nice to me.being patient,being tolerant..*relief a sigh*..but wat makes me worried is I HAVE TO BREAK THE PLANK!!i told Sir i m just a beginner la how can i?he kept telling us the plank is so so thin can break it easily even with the fingers..GOSH!exagerrating!!can i???sweat lah..

aft whole day taekwando i have to join choir practice somemore.is BSMM makan malam tonight.but i absent though i had being forced to pay..arghhh!!we sang 1 malaysia tonite..tomorow morning have to go astaka taman tasik titiwangsa for the Kempen Festival 1 Malaysia..i love to sing so it is ok to me..haha..

thinking of tomorrow i cant imagine how busy me will be..duty for blood donation campaign then being FORCED again to participate in karaok, then at night still have taekwado practice..packed!! (seems like im being forced in doing everything??)btw,it is a new experience for me and time for me to change and grow up by experiencing various activities that i nvr think of before especially TAEKWANDO..going to grad to yellow 2 tomorrow..it will be a new journey in my life..haha..Fighting!!

All men should strive to learn before they die, what they are running from and to and why.---james thurber

1 comment:

  1. 你真的好学又乐于参加活动。佩服。哈哈...

    ReplyDelete