DREAM ON!!!

Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hell chamber?!~

here come to the end of a week after consecutive five days with non-stop reports and reflective writing that made me tired and nearly worn out. I need some fresh air. Hate the feeling of stressed and breathless being in a unit that surrounded by unskilled but cocky therapists. I need to teach what is HUMBLE about. I can hardly understand why they were being so unfriendly to degree students. is it because they were graduated from diploma causing hormone imbalance? or just simply had some prejudice on students? arghh...whatever...

Luckily i just need to face them for 3 more weeks. i hope time flies. i really hate to be here.is like a battlefield everytime i reach hospital. the atmosphere is killing me. or i was not born to be a therapist?haiz..i was defeated mentally. i need to rejuvenate myself before stepping into the hell chamber again. Jia you ah hsing!!!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment